AIRCRAFT FOR INDIVIDUAL OBJECTIVES
- You invest in an aircraft which is regularly chartered to customers by E-Aviation.
- We jointly define profitability targets and a tax plan, subject to final verification by your tax advisor.
- You need a company aircraft for your own business and staff only.
- You do not wish your aircraft to be chartered to third parties.
- You do not want to appoint any flight staff.
- You would like to make use of our knowledge to manage your company aircraft.
- You need 100–200 chartered flying hours; purchasing an aircraft would not be economical in this case.
- We can bring together partners with similar interests for an aircraft sharing arrangement.
- We can make aircraft sharing even more economical for you through additional chartering to third parties.
- No new staff appointments necessary.
- E-Aviation supplies the crew and assures their quality, education and all the necessary training.
- E-Aviation looks after the storage of your aircraft.
- E-Aviation organises and monitors the care and maintenance of your aircraft.
- E-Aviation supplies flight planning programs, aeronautical charts and a 24-hour dispatch service.
- E-Aviation achieves more favourable fuel prices by purchasing in large quantities.
THE DIRECT ROUTE TO YOUR BUSINESS AND PRIVATE CHARTER FLIGHT.